Analyst recommendations: APA, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Visa...
|06/09/2021 | 05:41am|
Many U.S banks in our selection of analyst recommendations today, including Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase. Johnson Rice upgrades Kosmos Energy to buy from accumulate, while Seaport Global upgrades Cabot Microelectronics to buy from neutral.
- APA Corporation: Johnson Rice upgrades to buy from accumulate, adjusts pt to $38 from $30
- Bank of America : Wells Fargo adjusts pt to $52 from $48, maintains overweight rating
- Biogen : Jefferies changes price target to $500 from $450, keeps buy rating
- Citigroup : BMO Capital lifts PT to $95 from $91, maintains outperform rating
- CMC Materials : Seaport Global upgrades the stock to buy from neutral, sets $180 price target
- Coupa Software Incorporated : Citigroup adjusts price target to $254 from $272, keeps neutral rating
- Goldman Sachs : BMO Capital changes pt to $436 from $432, maintains outperform rating
- JPMorgan Chase : BMO Capital adjusts price target to $140 from $147, maintains market perform rating
- Kosmos Energy : Johnson Rice upgrades stock to buy from accumulate, adjusts price target to $6.25 from $4.50
- Qiagen: Goldman Sachs research recommends the stock with a Buy rating.
- M&T Bank : Wells Fargo adjusts pt to $168 from $166, maintains equal weight rating
- NIO : Bank of China International initiates coverage with buy rating, $57 price target
- The Boeing Company: Goldman Sachs advises its customers to buy the stock. The target price is unchanged at $307.
- US Bancorp : Wells Fargo adjusts pt to $68 from $64, maintains overweight rating
- Visa : Credit Suisse raises pt to $285 from $280, keeps outperform rating
AIRBUS : Goldman Sachs gives a Buy rating
SAFRAN : Gets a Neutral rating from Jefferies
SAP SE : Receives a Buy rating from Jefferies
DWS : Goldman Sachs gives a Buy rating
NIKE INC : Buy rating from UBS