Fleishman Hillard : FleishmanHillard Picks Up Seven Awards at 2018 PR Awards Asia
HONG KONG, June 14, 2018 - FleishmanHillard received seven awards at this year's PR Awards Asia, presented by Campaign. The firm was recognized for its work on behalf of clients Cathay Pacific, Janssen, ARHT, Manulife and Princess Cruises in seven categories.
The annual awards program, now in its 17th year, shines a spotlight on the best and brightest in the communications industry throughout the Asia-Pacific Region. Winners were announced at a ceremony in Hong Kong on June 14, 2018.
- Cathay Pacific, 'A35' (Bronze, Consumer Launch)
- Janssen, 'HealtheVoices' (Bronze, Healthcare: Ethical)
- ARHT Media, 'An Evening with Stephen Hawking' (Bronze, Technology)
- ARHT Media, 'An Evening with Stephen Hawking' (Bronze, Experiential PR)
- Manulife, 'Retirement Solutions Campaign' (Bronze, Best Use of Content)
- Manulife, 'Retirement Solutions Campaign' (Silver, Best Use of Broadcast/Video)
- Princess Cruises, 'Operation Sleep' (Bronze, Australia/New Zealand PR Campaign)
Fleishman-Hillard Inc. published this content on 13 June 2018 and is solely responsible for the information contained herein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 13 June 2018 17:57:00 UTC