|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/10/2019 | 11:17
Entry price : 48.165$
Target : 44.2$
Stop-loss : 50.3$
Potential : 8.23%
Wells Fargo & Company are experienceing a pullback which could increase in magnitude and take the stock towards new lows.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 44.2.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● With a P/E ratio at 10.11 for the current year and 10.64 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.