Strategy published on : 03/14/2018 | 09:13
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 44€
Target : 48.04€
Stop-loss : 42.59€
Potential : 9.18%
The support at 43 EUR, which is currently being tested, should allow voestalpine AG shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 48.04.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.