Strategy published on : 12/05/2017 | 09:14
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 22.11€
Target : 24€
Stop-loss : 21.16€
Potential : 8.55%
Vivendi's shares display attractive technical aspects to anticipate a comeback of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 24.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 19.49 EUR
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.