||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 07/31/2020 | 03:30
Entry price : 59.5€
Target : 65€
Stop-loss : 55€
Potential : 9.24%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 65.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 49.32 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 60.
● Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.