Strategy published on : 01/14/2020 | 04:09
Entry price : 273.5CHF
Target : 290CHF
Stop-loss : 263.5CHF
Potential : 6.03%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 290.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.71 times its sales.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 264 CHF
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company sustains low margins.