Strategy published on : 01/10/2018 | 14:40
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 212.36$
Target : 235$
Stop-loss : 202.5$
Potential : 10.66%
The support at 205.6 USD, which is currently being tested, should allow Vail Resorts, Inc. shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 235.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 4.61 times its current sales, is high.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 30.51 times its 2018 earnings per share.