Strategy published on : 06/11/2019 | 03:56
long trade under conditionExpirée le 06/21/2019
Entry price : 253$
Target : 272$
Stop-loss : 245$
Cancellation Level : 237$
Potential : 7.51%
UnitedHealth Group shares have recently experienced an upward movement with a return of higher volumes and volatility. This technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the $ 253 level to target the $ 272.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 248.78.
● Below the resistance at 248.78 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.