|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/24/2020 | 08:51
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 202.13$
Target : 247$
Stop-loss : 179$
Potential : 22.2%
The technical chart pattern of UnitedHealth Group shares shows signs of a medium term reversal, which speaks in favor of opening new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 247.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 192.52, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 244.91 USD