|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/10/2019 | 11:30
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 109.5$
Target : 119.6$
Stop-loss : 106.9$
Potential : 9.22%
United Technologies Corporation reflects attractive technical aspects that could allow investors to expect a trend reversal over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 119.6.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 105.34 USD in weekly data.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 123.23 USD