|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/13/2019 | 11:11
Entry price : 80.73$
Target : 87.7$
Stop-loss : 77.9$
Potential : 8.63%
United Continental Holdings Inc shares are closing back in on major support levels around 78.93 USD based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 87.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.74 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 7.2 and 6.66 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.