|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 05/14/2019 | 11:41
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 82.7816$
Target : 88.9$
Stop-loss : 79.7$
Potential : 7.39%
The fact that share price is returning to the lower bounds of the trading range offers a good timing to enter into new long positions in United Continental Holdings Inc.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 88.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 7.55 and 7.05 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.