Strategy published on : 09/10/2019 | 06:13
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 28.73€
Target : 27€
Stop-loss : 29€
Potential : 6.02%
Current price levels represent good timing for the opening of new short positions with respect to shares in Uniper. The resistance zone around 28.88 EUR could effectively set off a correction phase over the short term.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 27.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.16 times its sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 25.11 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.