TSX rises 0.21 percent to 16,515.46
* The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX rose 34.93 points, or 0.21 percent, to 16,515.46.
* Leading the index were Lundin Mining Corp, up 8.1 percent, Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd, up 4 percent, and Endeavour Mining Corp, higher by 3.3 percent.
* Lagging shares were Aphria Inc, down 14.2 percent, Cronos Group Inc, down 6.6 percent, and Ero Copper Corp, lower by 5.3 percent.
* On the TSX 120 issues rose and 116 fell as a 1-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 15 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 194.6 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Bombardier Inc, Crescent Point Energy Corp and Aphria Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 0.73 points, or 0.4 percent, while the financials sector climbed 1.72 points, or 0.6 percent.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 0.55 percent, or $0.35, to $63.54 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.38 percent, or $0.27, to $71.28
* The TSX is up 15.3 percent for the year.