TSX rises 0.15% to†17,848.36
* The Toronto Stock Exchange's†TSX rises†0.15 percent to 17,848.36†
* Leading the index were†Hexo Corp†,†up†16.7%,†Canopy Growth Corp†, up†15.9%, and†Cronos Group Inc†,†higher by†5.9%.
* Lagging shares were†Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd†,†down†15.4%,†MTY Food Group Inc, down†8.7%, and†Eldorado Gold Corp,†lower by†4.2%.
* On the TSX†119 issues rose and†108 fell as a 1.1-to-1 ratio favored advancers.†There†were 43 new highs†and 1 new low, with total volume of†221.5 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were†Bombardier Inc†,†Aurora Cannabis Inc† and Hexo Corp.
* The TSX's energy group††fell†0.26 points, or 0.2%, while the financials sector†climbed†1.16 points, or†0.4%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures†rose†1.24%, or $0.64,†to†$52.06 a barrel. Brent crude† rose†1.74% , or†$0.97,†to†$57.32
* The TSX is†up†4.6% for the year.