|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 08/08/2019 | 09:46
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 42$
Target : 49.9$
Stop-loss : 40.9$
Potential : 18.81%
TripAdvisor shares have been in strong demand lately. The technical chart pattern looks positive which may give rise to new gains.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 49.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 34.66 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● Below the resistance at 51.72 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.