Strategy published on : 01/15/2020 | 02:53
Entry price : 96.9€
Target : 111.2€
Stop-loss : 90€
Potential : 14.76%
Trigano is close to a major resistance level, whereby the breach of this level could be considered as a buy signal. This reflects our preferred scenario in light of the stock's current technical chart pattern.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 111.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2020 to 0.75 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.41 for the current year.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 100.1.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.