Strategy published on : 01/08/2019 | 12:30
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 74.25€
Target : 80.7€
Stop-loss : 70.5€
Potential : 8.69%
Trigano shares could get back into a rising trend over the medium term, as suggested by technical indicators.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 80.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 72.95 support.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.55 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 7.47 and 7.14 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 111.55 EUR