Strategy published on : 02/11/2019 | 02:49
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 74.95€
Target : 83€
Stop-loss : 70.4€
Potential : 10.74%
The support at 72.95 EUR, which is currently being tested, should allow Trigano shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 83.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.57 times its sales.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● Below the resistance at 111.55 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.