Strategy published on : 06/29/2020 | 03:30
long trade under conditionOn stand-by
Entry price : 366GBX
Target : 448GBX
Stop-loss : 344.4GBX
Cancellation Level : 282.4GBX
Potential : 22.4%
TP ICAP shares are trading close to a resistance zone which currently limits any upside potential. We expect that this level will be broken due to the stock's technical chart pattern.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the GBX 366 level to target the GBX 448.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● With a P/E ratio at 11.55 for the current year and 10.83 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.