● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 42.48, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 42.48 USD
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.