|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 07/30/2020 | 04:42
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 5680¥
Target : 5970¥
Stop-loss : 5500¥
Potential : 5.11%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd. and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the ¥ 5970.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 4280 JPY
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at JPY 5790.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at JPY 5970.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.