● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Thomson Reuters' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 60% by 2019.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● Below the resistance at 20.71 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.