Strategy published on : 03/24/2020 | 06:41
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 10.26€
Target : 10.99€
Stop-loss : 9.9€
Potential : 7.12%
There has been very little movement in Tikkurila Oyj's share price. This situation is bound to change. An exit on the upside out of the current trading range should go with a comeback in volatility. Therefore, the timing for new long positions seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 10.99.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 9.45 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
● Below the resistance at 12.68 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.