Strategy published on : 12/03/2018 | 02:47
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 108.9€
Target : 116€
Stop-loss : 104€
Potential : 6.52%
Thales shares are closing back in on major support levels around 106.55 EUR based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 116.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 103.94 EUR in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 103.94 EUR
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.