|Index and derivatives Analyst
Strategy published on : 12/02/2019 | 03:16
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 7.425€
Target : 8.2€
Stop-loss : 7.05€
Potential : 10.44%
The medium term support area around 7.16 EUR should allow TF1 shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 8.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 6.4, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.63 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.