Strategy published on : 06/10/2019 | 05:20
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 8.66€
Target : 9.5€
Stop-loss : 8.1€
Potential : 9.7%
Shares in TF1 show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 9.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 8.1 support.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● With a P/E ratio at 9.96 for the current year and 9.39 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 7.87 EUR
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.