Strategy published on : 08/14/2019 | 03:15
Entry price : 8.695€
Target : 9.5€
Stop-loss : 8.2€
Potential : 9.26%
The TF1 share is coming back to a technical support zone comprising the lower bound of the trading range. This provides a good timing to go long on the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 9.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.74 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 9.91 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 7.87 EUR
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.