Strategy published on : 06/11/2019 | 08:39
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 228.469GBp
Target : 240GBp
Stop-loss : 222.8GBp
Potential : 5.05%
The technical chart pattern of Tesco shares shows signs of a medium term reversal, which speaks in favor of opening new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBp 240.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.37 times its sales.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.