● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 10.63, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 10.63 support.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.