Strategy published on : 12/07/2018 | 04:58
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 143.3€
Target : 160€
Stop-loss : 135.4€
Potential : 11.65%
Teleperformance shares reflect an interesting technical chart pattern from a medium term view In fact, the support at 135.4 EUR represents an important technical support area based on weekly price data that could limit downward movements by the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 160.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 135.4, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 135.4 EUR
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.