Strategy published on : 09/11/2019 | 03:49
Entry price : 237.4CHF
Target : 258CHF
Stop-loss : 220.6CHF
Potential : 8.68%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Tecan Group and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 258.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 216.4 CHF
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 3.96 times its current sales, is high.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 41.75 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.