|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 11/06/2017 | 17:50
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 93.275$
Target : 99.7$
Stop-loss : 89.7$
Potential : 6.89%
There has been very little movement in TE Connectivity Ltd's share price. This situation is bound to change. An exit on the upside out of the current trading range should go with a comeback in volatility. Therefore, the timing for new long positions seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 99.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 77.71 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.