● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 19.91 EUR in weekly data.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.1 and 9.88 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 19.91 EUR
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.