Strategy published on : 02/12/2020 | 09:10
long trade on a pullbackOn stand-by
Entry price : 75$
Target : 80.55$
Stop-loss : 73.85$
Cancellation Level : 79$
Potential : 7.4%
The Sysco Corporation share is coming back to a technical support zone comprising the lower bound of the trading range. This provides a good timing to go long on the stock.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near $ 75 in order to target the $ 80.55.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 75.05 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 72.25 support.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.75 for the 2020 fiscal year.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 75.05 USD
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.