|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/11/2019 | 10:17
Entry price : 65.74$
Target : 79.7$
Stop-loss : 59.9$
Potential : 21.24%
Square Inc shares could get back into a rising trend over the medium term, as suggested by technical indicators.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 79.7.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.