Strategy published on : 07/31/2020 | 09:58
Entry price : 13.99€
Target : 16.7€
Stop-loss : 12.7€
Potential : 19.37%
SPIE SA shares have recently benefited from a buyers' comeback, which was accompanied by a rise in volumes and volatility. This situation suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 16.7.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.56 for the 2020 fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.