Strategy published on : 03/11/2019 | 07:58
Entry price : 107.5€
Target : 130€
Stop-loss : 99€
Potential : 20.93%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 130.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.6 for the 2019 fiscal year.
● With a P/E ratio at 11.59 for the current year and 9.59 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 117 EUR