Strategy published on : 12/04/2017 | 09:24
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 110.25€
Target : 122€
Stop-loss : 105.6€
Potential : 10.66%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 122.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.8 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.