Strategy published on : 08/13/2019 | 04:35
Entry price : 100.35€
Target : 105.8€
Stop-loss : 97.7€
Potential : 5.43%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Sodexo as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 105.8.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 95.46 EUR
● The company sustains low margins.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.