● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 43.41 and 90.62 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.