● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at GBX 490 GBX in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 673.5 GBX