|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 05/22/2020 | 12:06
Entry price : 5.38$
Target : 6.42$
Stop-loss : 4.41$
Potential : 19.33%
Seres Therapeutics, Inc. shares are trading close to a major technical resistance, which, if broken, could yield new upside potential and an increase in volatility. This scenario can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 6.42.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 3.5 USD
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 5.43, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.