Strategy published on : 09/11/2019 | 03:02
Entry price : 37.5€
Target : 41€
Stop-loss : 35.4€
Potential : 9.33%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 41.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 35.66 EUR in weekly data.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.52 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.64 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.