Strategy published on : 02/14/2020 | 02:31
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 35.6€
Target : 37.88€
Stop-loss : 34.6€
Cancellation Level : 37.4€
Potential : 6.4%
Scor SE shares have returned to important technical levels around 35.66 EUR based on weekly price data. The timing seems attractive to be a buyer of this stock.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 35.6 in order to target the € 37.88.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 35.66, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.51 times its sales.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● The company sustains low margins.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.