Strategy published on : 06/12/2018 | 09:02
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 74.44€
Target : 77.5€
Stop-loss : 72.9€
Potential : 4.11%
The medium term support area around 73.36 EUR should allow Schneider Electric SE shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 77.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 71.34 EUR
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.