Strategy published on : 02/13/2020 | 04:01
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 173€
Target : 193€
Stop-loss : 169€
Cancellation Level : 185€
Potential : 11.56%
Shares in Sartorius Stedim Biotech show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 173 in order to target the € 193.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 50% by 2022.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 139.9 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.