Strategy published on : 08/08/2019 | 03:08
Entry price : 108€
Target : 124.38€
Stop-loss : 90.96€
Potential : 15.17%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 124.38.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 103, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 103 EUR
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 36.67 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.