Strategy published on : 04/13/2018 | 09:52
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 43.565€
Target : 46€
Stop-loss : 42.3€
Potential : 5.59%
Saint-Gobain shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 46.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 42.53, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2018 to 0.7 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 48.11 EUR